24/7 Emergency Service
During an emergency, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your air conditioner or heater will be working. For those in Kingman and the surrounding areas, One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating of Mohave County is here to help. We offer 24/7 emergency AC and heating service so that you can rest assured knowing that we will be there when you need us most.
We know how important it is to have a working air conditioner or heater, especially in the desert heat. That’s why we offer our services at an affordable price. We understand the importance of customer service, which is why we are available 24/7 to answer any questions you have.
What Are Some Common AC and Heating Emergency Situations?
There are a few different types of emergencies that we see most often. Some of the most common ones include:
- Not heating or cooling: If your air conditioner or heater is running but not actually heating or cooling your home, this could be a case for our emergency AC and heating service. It could be that your unit is too old and needs to be replaced. Or it could be that there’s a problem with the ductwork.
- Thermostat issues: Since the thermostat is what controls the temperature in your home, it’s important that it is working properly. If it isn’t, your air conditioner or heater won’t be able to do its job.
- Leaking: If you notice that your air conditioner or heater is leaking, it’s important to call us right away. This could be a sign of a bigger issue, such as a cracked heat exchanger. And this situation can lead to water damage as well.
- No airflow: From time to time, your air conditioner or heater may not blow any air. This could be due to a variety of issues, such as a clogged filter or a problem with the blower motor.
- Strange noises: It’s normal for your air conditioner or heater to make some noise, but if you start hearing strange noises, it could be a sign of a bigger issue. These noises are due to a loose belt, a broken fan, or something else entirely.
- Not turning on: If your air conditioner or heater won’t turn on, this is a sign of a major issue. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse or a tripped breaker. But it could also be something more serious, such as a failed compressor.
- Cycling on and off: This is also known as short-cycling, and it’s a problem that can cause your air conditioner or heater to wear out prematurely. If you notice that your unit is cycling on and off more than usual, consider giving us a call.
- Uneven temperatures: During the winter, you should be able to set your thermostat and have the temperature remain consistent throughout your home. But if you notice that some rooms are warmer or cooler than others, there could be an issue with your ductwork.
- High energy bills: Even if your air conditioner or heater seems to be working fine, you may notice that your energy bills have skyrocketed. This could be due to a variety of issues, such as an outdated unit or leaks in your ductwork.
- Or any other problem: If you’re having any other issues with your air conditioner or heater, give us a call. We’re here to help, no matter what the problem may be.
Why You Should Have Emergency AC and Heating Service in Kingman, AZ
As you can see, there are a variety of different types of emergencies that can occur with your air conditioner or heater. And while some of these problems may seem minor, they can actually lead to major issues if they’re not addressed right away.
Some of the disasters that can occur because of these issues include:
- Water damage: During the summer, your air conditioner can leak up to 20 gallons of water per day. And during the winter, your heater can also lead to water damage. If these leaks are not fixed right away, they can cause mold and mildew to grow in your home.
- Fire: Believe it or not, your air conditioner or heater can actually cause a fire in your home. If there’s a problem with the wiring, it could cause a fire. And if the heat exchanger cracks, it can also lead to a fire.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: If your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide, it can be dangerous for you and your family. This odorless and colorless gas can cause headaches, dizziness, and even death.
- Health problems: If you have asthma or allergies, the air in your home could be making your symptoms worse. And if you have pets, they could also be suffering from poor air quality.
- Outages: And finally, if your air conditioner or heater breaks down, you could be left without heat or air conditioning. This can be extremely uncomfortable, especially during extreme weather conditions.
That’s why it’s so important to have emergency AC and heating service for your air conditioner or heater. With our emergency service, you can rest assured knowing someone will be there to help you, no matter the time.
Contact Us for 24/7 Emergency AC and Heating Service in Mohave County, AZ
If you’re in need of emergency AC and heating service for your air conditioner or heater in Kingman, AZ, and the surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re available 24/7, and we’ll be there to help you, no matter what the problem may be. Contact us today to schedule a service call.